Sleek style advances one of the industry’s leading portable mobility scooters.
The design engineers at Pride let their imaginations lead when they drew up plans for the Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel. We’re so happy they did.
Its sleek styling moves the industry light years ahead, with sharp contours and a low-profile battery housing that give it a sleek and futuristic look. It’s so compact, in fact, you might wonder how we fit dual 12-amp-hour batteries inside there at all.
Speaking of light, a high-intensity LED headlight out front extends your day, even when the sunlight’s ready to turn in for the night. So in case you actually want to push the limits of that 5.5-mile-per-charge battery capacity, you’ll have plenty of light to do it.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 7 kmph maximum speed
- 44.75" turning radius
- (12AH) 13.8 km per charge
- Compact, foldable seat with armrests
- A standard front basket for storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension) provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- Standard LED lighting
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes two sets of interchangeable red and blue coloured shrouds