Installer APPLY NOW
The installer's main responsibilities are to deliver and install medical equipment at a customer's home, retirement facility, or a care facility. The installer will provide excellent customer service and create a good rapport with customers and AHS workers. This will be accomplished by following a set schedule, being punctual, having product knowledge, and creating a work friendly environment.
Hours of Work:
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This position is paid hourly and the wage is negotiable.
- Safely lifting products and equipment up to 65lbs.
- Safely moving products and equipment up to 100lbs.
- Installation of medical products such as wall bars & toilet safety frames
- Installation of medical equipment such as hospital beds and ceiling lifts
- In-depth knowledge of all products and equipment
- Explaining the use of products and equipment to customers and therapists
- Receiving payment from customers and issuing packing slips & invoices
- Movement of products and equipment from and to different locations
- Maintaining the warehouse
- Other duties as required
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent
- 2-4 years minimum experience
- Basic Computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
|||11315 Kingsway NW, Edmonton, AB|||||||||zNSfe1~ZtqLBX_Tx|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false