Sales Associate APPLY NOW
All Full time
We are hiring Sales Associates. You are the first point of contact when customers enter the store, so you are expected to provide a high level of customer service while creating an excellent rapport with customers and maintaining a high level of professionalism under all circumstances. Product knowledge is essential to become an ideal Sales Associate; training will be provided.
Hours of Work:
- 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
This position is paid hourly and the wage is negotiable.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Handling inventory
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent
- Basic Computer skills
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Customer service experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.