Technician APPLY NOW
We are searching for a detail-oriented, dependable technician to join our growing team. The technician's responsibilities include repairing and servicing medical equipment, diagnosing problems and troubleshooting medical equipment, picking up and/or delivering medical equipment, interacting with customers, help maintaining the warehouse, and maintaining an organized work space. You should be able to collaborate with other professionals and be able to make useful recommendations wherever possible.
To be successful as a technician, you should demonstrate strong self-discipline and knowledge of repairing wheelchairs. scooters, power chairs, lift chairs, patient lifts, and more. An outstanding technician possess sound knowledge of their trade and superb active listening skills. The technician works directly under the technician manager.
- Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Reading repair manuals and liaising with other professionals.
- Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
- Sourcing replacement parts.
- Repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
- Fabricating any components required.
- Providing time and material cost estimates before starting a job.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in your field and attending workshops as required.
- High school diploma.
- Experience as a technician.
- A driver's license.
- Ability to multitask and liaise with professionals in different fields.
- Ability to explain problems simply and clearly.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to follow health and safety regulations.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
|||11315 Kingsway NW, Edmonton, AB|||||||||f36efGLO5UNi_k3R|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false