SenSura® Mio Convex has a curved shape that fits securely to uneven skin areas, deep-seated areas and stomas that need support or help to protrude. Combined with the elastic adhesive, it provides a more secure fit* to the individual body shape.
- Adaptive convex with integrated flexlines for a unique combination of stability and flexibility
- Elastic adhesive for a secure fit to individual body shapes
- New Click coupling for reassurance and feeling of security
The SenSura Mio Convex 2-piece Click baseplate featuring an adaptive convex shell and an elastic adhesive is separate from the pouch, so the pouch can be changed without changing the baseplate. The pouch is coupled to the baseplate by means of the new Click coupling, which gives an audible “click” when the pouch is securely locked to the baseplate. SenSura Mio Convex Click is available in a broad range of baseplates: Light and Deep convex variants in various pre-cut or hole sizes which can be customized, with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent, or with inspection window, and with coupling systems of 40, 50, 60 or 70 mm in diameter.
The Light convex is for stomas with openings in level with the skin that need gentle help to protrude, or for slightly deep-seated areas where a light curve is needed to get a good grip.
The Deep convex is for stomas with openings below skin level that need a lot of help to protrude, or for deep-seated areas where a deep curve is needed to get a good grip.
* Compared to standard of care defined as the top pre-scribing/selling ostomy care products.
No two bodies are the same. People have individual bodies that come in different sizes and shapes – and the shapes change both over the course of the day and when we move around. That’s why it’s a challenge to find an appliance that fits.
The new SenSura Mio Convex looks different than any other ostomy pouch, as it is designed to optimize discretion and provide an honest look.
- Unlike other ostomy products, SenSura Mio Convex is made of a material that we otherwise wear on the body, i.e. textile material. It is soft and comfortable against the skin, it provides low friction against clothes and it does not feel wet after taking a shower. In addition, the textile material makes the ostomy pouch look more like a piece of clothing than a medical device
- The colour of SenSura Mio Convex is chosen among hundreds of colours to find exactly the colour that optimizes discretion under all clothing colours – even white.
- SenSura Mio Convex does not try to imitate the body. It is an honest product, a personal accessory that optimizes discretion so you can feel confident.
Have you ever had problems with you ostomy pouch ballooning? The full-circle filter has a unique pre-filter that is designed to reduce this problem.
- The job of the pre-filter is to protect the carbon and membrane, as those two parts are very vulnerable to faeces. Therefore, the full-circle filter clogs less frequently, so the airflow through the filter lasts longer and you experience reduced ballooning.
- Actually, the full-circle filter has proven to reduce ballooning with up to 61%. The full-circle filter will improve discretion and help you sleep better at night.