SPS3080 Solace Prevention Foam Mattress included.
If you are interested in renting this bed, call (780) 452-4386 for more information.
- Low Deck height with flexibility to configure "roll at any height" or "roll at low height only" castor location
- -Roll at any Height: 14.81" (376mm) to 22.83" (580 mm) deck height
- -Roll at Low Height: 11.81 (300 mm) to 19.83" (504mm) deck height
- Quiet, convenient, full electric operation provides smooth position change w/easy-to-use Hand Pendant control of Head/Foot Section positioning and overall height of the bed frame for maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver
- Height-adjustment and Head/Foot deck motors come pre-installed on the foot section no assembly required
- In the event of power failure, top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility and manual crank motor override of sleep surface adjustments
- Easy-to-transport and set up, Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Long lasting Zinc-coated spring deck for Patient comfort
- Heavy-duty bed ends with durable HD Polyethylene Molded Bed End covers are attractive, easy-to-maintain
- Headboard is taller than footboard to blend with home décor
- Labels and color-coded springs help ensure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- High performance workhorse muscle of the 3-motor power plant is an industry standard
- Half rails and full rails available in packages (PKG) or sold separately
- Motor is UL Approved, Bed is manufactured in ISO9001 & ISO13485 facility
- Satisfies applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- Extension kit available (model #15005EXTKIT-L) extends length from 80" to 84"
- Patient Weight Capacity 350 lbs. (158kg). Total Weight Capacity 450 lbs. (204kg). Includes occupant, mattress, rails, trapeze, accessories, personal affects, etc.
- Half Rails
- SPS3080 Solace Prevention Foam Mattress
|Carton Shipping Weight||184 lbs|
|Roll at Low Height||11.81” (300mm) to 19.83” (504mm) deck height|
|Roll at any Height||14.81" (376mm) to 22.83” (580mm) deck height|
|Unit Dimensions||36" (.914m) (W) x 88" (2.24m) (L) | Overall Sleep Surface 36" W x 80" L|
|Warranty||Original Purchaser. Limited Lifetime on welds, 5 year on frame, motor, pendant, 1 year on all other parts and components. During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at Drive's option at no charge|