The Fitterfirst Professional Foam Rollers are made from heat-molded closed-cell EVA foam that resists distortion, perfect for high-use demands of fitness & therapy professionals. These are used for myofascial release & muscular flexibility.
- Relieve tight muscles & increase blood flow
- Closed-cell EVA foam is hygienic & ideal for heavy use
Body rolling is the best way to comfortably relieve muscle tension and reduce stress. The more you roll the better your back and muscles will feel, and the more your balance and postural alignment will improve.
- Great for relieving tight muscles
- Increases blood flow throughout the body
- Target almost any area of the body
- Increase flexibility & core strength
- Use before & after exercise for muscle recovery & flexibility
- Closed-cell hygienic, anti-bacterial EVA foam
- High durability for heavy use & resists compression
- Shape allows for massaging of larger muscles & hard-to-reach areas