This neoprene wrist support is an excellent choice for providing functional motion.
The contoured plastic palmar stay and the multi-density dorsal stays offer adjustability to provide the optimum level of flexion and extension control.
A low profile design allows the range of motion needed to return to work safely. Bilateral design fits left or right hand.
Excellent choice for return to activity following wrist sprain or carpal tunnel.
|5 3/4" - 6 1/2"
||6 1/2" - 7 1/4"
||7 1/4" - 8"
- Semi-flexible polyethylene stay: controls wrist motion in functional range
- Stays are removable: restriction in specific ranges can either be increased or decreased depending on individual patient needs
- Flip tab: allows product to be worn on either right or left hand
- Neoprene base: excellent cushioning and support
- Ventilated adjustable strap: allows adjustment of compression around the carpals
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards