DigiPro+ ™ single-patient digital thermometers can help to prevent the risk of cross-contamination, nosocomial infections and make it easy to prevent the spread of contamination among patients. What’s more, DigiPro+™ utilizes a “real measurement” technology, which permits read after the beep if a higher temperature is later detected.
- Accurate within ± 0.1°C in the 35.5°C to 42°C range
- Displays in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Response time: 30 seconds for oral readings
- Auto shut-off feature
- Memory recall / display of last reading
- Individually packaged, includes storage case
- Convenient colour codes – blue for oral, red for rectal and white for oral, rectal or underarm