Integrate balance challenges into all aspects of your life with the Fitterfirst Professional Balance Boards. These round boards wobble in all directions providing the ideal movement for balance training and improved proprioception.
- Patented tri-level sphere adjusts quickly & easily to steeper angles
- 20" Pro Balance Board is an intermediate level board ideal for beginner to intermediate level users looking for a wide stance, great for daily maintenance, rehabilitation, & injury prevention
- 16" Pro Balance Board is an advanced board with steep angles & narrow stance, ideal for athletes, fitness trainers & experienced balance board users
See increases in balance, coordination, and agility while improving strength in core and stabilizing muscles in the lower body.
- Improve balance, strength & proprioception
- Decrease risk of injury with stronger ankles
- Build core & lower body strength
- Decrease rehabilitation time & improve sports performance
- Quickly adjust tri-level sphere to steeper angles, providing greater balance challenge
- Safe, non-slip surface for any type of footwear or bare feet
- Made from durable 3/4 inch birch plywood suitable for commercial use
- 2 sizes available to suit most users
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 kg
- Product Dimensions: 16": 16.25" x 16.25" x 3.25"
- 20": 20.5" x 20.25" x 3.75"
- Manufactured In: Made in Canada