Achieving comfort while sitting necessitates an even distribution of the pressure caused by a significant weight concentration on the sit bones. While in a seated position, placing the knees below the hips facilitates a forward pelvic tilt which helps to achieve a healthy lower back curve. Softer support under the hamstrings relieves pressure caused by hard and disproportionate sitting surfaces. A calculated balance between support and softness provides a comfortable and stable sitting experience.
- Place the Symbia 2.5''on the surface where you want to sit. While seated on this posture cushion; the zipper placed on the back provides a declination optimizing the natural curve of the lumbar region.
- Buttocks – Hamstrings - Lower back
- Width 18 inches / Length 16 inches / Height 2.5 inches
Angle: There is an angle to correct posture inside the cushion.
- Support structure: High resilience polyurethane foam (velva).
Comfort layer: High density, gel infused viscoelastic foam (memory foam).
- BAMBOO: Three layered Bamboo fabric easily removable for maintenance. The top layer is 100% viscose made from Bamboo, the inter-lining and interior lining are made of polyester for added durability.
- This white polyester cover includes an internal membrane designed to protect the cover and foam during residential use.
This institutional grade gray polyurethane cover is 100% waterproof and can be cleaned / disinfected with an appropriate product.