TheraBand Hand Exercisers are designed to strengthen the hands. wrists, and forearms. The Hand Exerciser is available in Standard and XL sizes as well as five progression levels that can be stretched, squeezed, and pinched while maintaining shape to strengthen grip, increase dexterity, and improve mobility. Training with TheraBand Hand Exercisers is beneficial for those who suffer from arthritis, overuse injury, or engage in activities that require extensive use of the hands, wrists, and forearms.
- Soft hand exerciser ball for improving grip strength, hand dexterity, and motor skills
- Can be heated or cooled to provide therapeutic relief while performing Exercise
- Great training tool for rock climbers, golfers, tennis players, piano players, and guitar players to improve hand strength and function in the fingers
- Non-messy alternative to hand putty or stress balls
- Standard: 2″ diameter; X-Large: 2″ wide x 3.5″ long