Resistance EquipmentTheraBand Latex Resistance Bands
Resistance bands are best used before working out for preventative stretches that prime muscles for strenuous exercises. They are an essential part of any workout or athletic activity.
When rehabilitating injuries, choosing what you recover with is just as important as how you recover. The right exercise equipment is vital for recovering from any injury, large or small. These stretch bands are ideal for providing just the right amount of force for any muscle or muscle group.
Progressive Resistance System
The fitness bands come in resistance levels that range from Super Light to Elite. This allows for workouts that increase in difficulty over time to tone muscles and recover from injuries.
*Sold per yard
- Designed for muscle strengthening exercises and workouts that increase range of motion and flexibility
- Provides both positive and negative forces for muscle and joint stretching exercises
- Six inch wide fitness bands are easy to store and transport in a gym bag or backpack for on the go personal and professional applications
- The colour-coded progressive resistance band system allows users to recognize progress for rehab regimens and strength building workouts
- Elastic bands contain latex material